Dr Louise Tofts, Paediatric Rehabilitation Specialists
Delmar is very pleased to have Dr Louise Tofts on our team of Rehabilitation Specialists. She brings with her a wealth of experience in paediatric musculoskeletal, pain, spinal cord injury, brain injury and amputee rehabilitation. Dr Tofts completed her Medical degree in 1998 at the Royal London Hospital and worked in London for 5 years before emigrating in 2003. She has 15 years’ experience in paediatrics and rehabilitation medicine at the Children’s Hospital at Westmead and is Head of the limb clinic and musculoskeletal rehabilitation service at CHW currently. We welcomed Dr Tofts to Delmar Private Hospital in 2013 where she heads our
paediatric outpatient rehabilitation programs, specialising in joint hypermobility, pain and fatigue. Dr Louise Tofts would be pleased to accept referrals for consultation and day rehabilitation admissions. She is happy to work with children and adolescents and can also see young adults with childhood onset conditions or limb loss.
- Fellow of the Australasian Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physician
- Member of the Prosthetics and Orthotics SIG and MSK SIG,
- Honorary Clinical Lecturer, University of Sydney.
With Special Interests in:
- Complex pain
- Disabling Fatigue
- Joint Hypermobility/Ehlers Danlos Syndromes
- Skeletal Dysplasia e.g. Achondroplasia
- Congenital limb loss and amputee rehab
For Patient Enquiries
Phone (02) 8978 5287