Delmar Private Hospital offers community services tailored to all stages of recovery, pre surgery strengthening and flexibility to post rehabilitation maintenance, or long term management of chronic conditions.
Hydrotherapy Sessions, Gym Sessions, or One on One treatments are available to assess and treat a variety of conditions.
About the program:
We offer a range of services designed to promote wellness. If you find that you have lost your confidence to participate in certain activities, our team can discuss your individual circumstances, identify the issues that may be limiting you and develop a plan to help you regain your confidence and optimal function.
Who can benefit from this program?
Our membership wellness program is designed specifically for individuals to improve areas such as:
- Upper and lower limb strength and function
- Self management tactics
- Pain management
- Domestic task completion
- Community living skills
The program aims:
Our wellness programs are designed specifically to help you regain independence and resume daily activities.
Access may include:
- One to one Physiotherapy consultations
- Hydrotherapy session
- Gym group sessions
- Living with Parkinson’s Disease classes
- Pilates classes
Choose a program that’s right for you:
- Flexible short term
- Flexible long term
- A small fee will be associated dependent on which program you join
- Some costs may be covered by your Private Health Extras Cover (please contact us for more information as funds vary)
- Discounts may apply for frequent attendees